It is not a matter of if an event will occur, but when an event will occur. So be prepared!
The foundation of any organization is its reputation, revenue, and customer trust. To protect these essentials, it is imperative that you identify and respond to security incidents and events quickly. It doesn’t matter whether a breach is small or large, organizations need to have an incident response plan in place to mitigate the risks of a cyber attack.
CyberSafe 360 can help you create an incident response strategy. Included are plans that define what constitutes a breach and how to properly respond, based on the following:
- Your organization and the compliance that it adheres to.
- The roles and responsibilities of the security team.
- Tools for managing a breach.
- Steps that will need to be taken to address a security incident.
- How the incident will be investigated and communicated.
- Notification requirements following a breach.
CyberSafe 360 can help you take action now so that you can protect your data, protect your reputation, and protect your revenue.
- Incident response policy review and development
- Incident response training
- Risk and vulnerability assessments